For every Content Page you create, ISEBOX creates an ISEBOX Mailout version automatically. This is updated whenever you update your Content Page. The ISEBOX Mailout can be sent at no cost to yourself plus up to 5 people for testing/forwarding purposes. To use ISEBOX to send to large distribution lists, you must have a license to do so. This will require a one-time approval process for each large increase in number of recipients. You will also have access to advanced deep-analytics on your ISEBOX Mailouts along with your license.
PLEASE NOTE: On September 30th 2017, ISEBOX Mailouts will be sent only through MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, or iContact integrations and no longer via ISEBOX directly. Email HTML code is also provided for use with any email marketing and distribution platform.
To send or schedule an ISEBOX Mailout:
- Click the Mailouts tab from the Dashboard side menu
- Find the Content Page in the list that you wish to send
Here you will see a list of previous Mailout statistics, if any. Click Send Or Schedule Mailout button
- Enter all required information: Name (for your ISEBOX reference), Subject of the email, The "from" name that will appear in the recipients Inbox, the email address this will come FROM, and the email address responses will go to when someone clicks REPLY.
Note: The FROM email address must end in @isebox.net if your company/domain hasn't set up ISEBOX as a trusted sending server. This is to increase deliverablity rates of emails. To set up ISEBOX as a trusted sending server, please have your IT department contact email@example.com
- OPTIONAL: If you'd like this ISEBOX Mailout to be sent at a specific date and time, please check the box "Schedule to Send Later" and choose the date and time. Make note of the timezone that your account is configured to - this will be sent according the indicated timezone.
- OPTIONAL: If you'd like to add a note to your ISEBOX Mailout that will appear above the Content Page, check this box and enter the note. You can personalize this note by clicking "Insert Name" and the name specified in the Distribution List will be inserted here.
- Choose the distribution list you want to send to. For more information on adding a distribution list to ISEBOX, see this article
- Now you're ready to send your ISEBOX Mailout! Be sure to preview before sending!
TIP! By adding ?lite to the end of any ISEBOX url, you can see what the ISEBOX Mailout looks like
If you have a White Label Domain associated with the ISEBOX Content Page, the mailout will reflect the white label domain in the mailout itself.