FileDrop allows you to drop files directly to an ISEBOX account. This eliminates the need to use third-party file transfer programs (such as FTP, WeTransfer, YouSendIt, Hightail, etc.) and allows the ISEBOX account user to use these files in ISEBOX without having to download and re-upload these files. If desired, the files can also be downloaded.
A comprehensive guide on Filedrop can be found here.
To drop files into an ISEBOX account:
- Choose a recipient - this is usually the person that asked you to use FileDrop to send them files.
- Enter your name and email address - this lets the recipient know who is sending them files.
- Enter a note - If you'd like to communicate something to the recipient e.g. "Here is the final version of the video." or "Let me know what you think!", enter it here.
- Add your files - you can add any type of file and any file size. The larger the file the longer it will take to upload - this is based on your connection speed.
- Drop The Files - Click "All done - drop these files!" and your files will be uploaded and the user will be notified immediately.
Note: If you are prompted for a password to access an ISEBOX FileDrop, please request this from the user that asked you to send them files.