ISEBOX supports integration with YouTube Live Event Streaming. Here below you will find the steps for setting up a live event on YouTube, and how to gather the link you need to enter into your Content Page. With ISEBOX YouTube Live Event Streaming integration, you can set up a very quick live event using your webcam, or use control room A/V production boards and multiple cameras into your YouTube Live Event.
Once your event is set up, even for a future date (e.g. for a press release), you can add this to your Content Page so users can view the live event feed as soon as your press release is distributed. Your live event stream will sit right alongside all other content that is available for download (video, images, documents, audio).
ISEBOX supports integration of YouTube Live Events however we do not set up events for you or take responsibility for the YouTube Live Events platform. If you would like ISEBOX to set up your events from start to finish, please contact us and we can discuss your needs and provide pricing.
Instructions for a Quick Live Event
- Go to YouTube Live Events - you will need to sign in, and if you haven't yet, enable Live Events for your account.
- Click Schedule New Event
- Set your basic settings - title, description, privacy, etc. and be sure to leave Quick selected for a quick live event via webcam. Otherwise you will need to enter configuration for external cameras (more on this later).
- Click Advanced to set further details such as copyright, etc. Be sure to leave "Embed Enabled" for your Live Event to work on ISEBOX. You are free to set all other settings as you wish.
- After clicking Go Live Now, or Save Changes if schedule for a future date and time, you will arrive to your main screen whereUpcoming and Live events are listed. Here you will need to click on the icon of your event to arrive to its YouTube page.
- You'll now be on your events YouTube page. From here copy the YouTube URL for one-click ISEBOX integration. You may also grab the embed code from the Share button to manually add to other websites.
- You're now done! Add this URL to your Content page as you would any YouTube video.
For a Complex Multicamera Live Stream that involves a live A/V control board, complex ingestion and bitrate settings, etc. you will need to choose Custom when setting up your event and entering the details accordingly. You may need a live event production or audio/visual professional onsite for this part in addition to your own streams and bandwidth. See YouTube Help for more information.